It's in stock now, welcome to order on SCDkey and get a wonderful game experience!
Forza Motorsport 7 is a sequel to a long-running driving simulation franchise. It features enormous gallery of playable cars, deep customisation, and engaging progression systems. However above all of this is the sheer joy of driving.
If you are looking for a fine driving experience, look no further.
Experience the thrill of motorsport at the limit with the most comprehensive, beautiful and authentic racing game ever made. Enjoy gorgeous graphics at 60fps and native 4K resolution in HDR. Collect and race more than 700 cars, including the largest collection of Ferraris, Porsches, and Lamborghinis ever. Challenge yourself across 30 famous destinations and 200 ribbons, where race conditions change every time you return to the track.
* Over 700 cars - are you going to get them all? Forza 7's hundreds of cars cover many car classes, even SUVs and historical vehicles
* Homologate your machine - did you think you could bump your regular car up to the heights of performance? Forza 7 makes you homologate your machines to ensure fair competition within performance classes
* Drivatar customisation - now you can pick badges and outfits for your Driver avatar to show off in menus and victory screens
* Over thirty locations - with over a hundred track setups spread around over 30 locations it will be a long time before you master every single one
* Customisable Driver Assists - control precisely how much control the game offers you. Make driving entertaining in exactly the way you like it
Xbox Play Anywhere requires digital purchase. Features may vary between Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of game. Xbox One game disc for use only with Xbox One systems. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. Cross-device play only in Xbox Live-supported countries; see http://www.xbox.com/live/countries. Some music features may not be available in some countries. Visit http://forzamotorsport.net for additional information.